How do you know if someone you want to hire will do a good job for you?
Probably the best way is by word of mouth — by asking people who have used him before if they were pleased, right? That’s what I do, and I bet you do too.
I just got these three unsolicited e-mails from clients and thought I would share them:
- “Thank you, you are a great lawyer.” Donnie B. January 19, 2010
- “That offer sounds good to me! Thank you so much for everything! I really do appreciate all your help!” Nicole W. January 17, 2010
- “I was extremely pleased with how you handled my case and for how much money you got for me!” Kristi M. January 15, 2010
In addition, we send out a review for clients to complete at the conclusion of the case.
I am delighted that 100% of our clients answered YES to these questions:
- Were you satisfied with your results? YES
- Were you satisfied with your treatment by this office? YES
- Would you recommend this office to others? YES
Also, 100% of my clients said they were “very pleased” overall with my office (the highest rating they could give).
For other comments from my clients, please read the Testimonials page on my website
The first meeting with me is free. If you have an injury case that you would like to discuss, please call me and I will be happy to meet you with absolutely no obligation.