* Won an important court hearing that keeps out a police report that hurts my client’s case in an upcoming trial;
* Filed two new lawsuits;
* Taken three depositions in a major 18 wheel collision case;
* Negotiated favorable out of court settlements in four cases — two for the entire policy limits available;
* Disbursed settlements to five clients.
Of the three people I met today:
1. A young man my daughter’s age received the total insurance policy limits available to him in only 28 days from the date of his collision; I was pleased when he said my staff and I were “awesome;”
2. A woman who I have represented in three car wrecks now said that I “was a blessing to me and my family” and was thrilled with the large recovery I got her a lot of money, then made a doctor greatly reduce his huge outstanding balance to zero; and
3. A man who has moved to Dallas sent his sister — who I have represented in two crashes — to pick up his check; she said her brother was “very happy with everything you did to help him out.”
* Was hired to represent four new clients;
* Sent dinner to two clients who had just had surgery and were going home from the hospital (one can’t even lift a pan and has three girls to feed);
* Helped a client purchase a replacement vehicle;
*Loaned another $2,500 — interest free — to a client to get him out of jail on outstanding warrants;
* Hired a new employee to assist with new client intake, investigations, property damage, and other tasks;
* Ran four out of five days and lifted weights three nights, sometimes until 11:00 p.m,
and I’ve got a 20 mile training run first thing tomorrow morning to get ready for my next marathon in four weeks.
I will do whatever it takes to make sure that you receive the money you deserve.