Last summer our client injured his foot at a recreational facility outside of Fort Worth. We went to work immediately and
- investigated the scene and obtained critical evidence including witness statements and photographs;
- worked with his doctors, health insurance carrier, and employer to make sure he got the medical treatment he needed;
- located a secondary health insurance policy;
- gave our client a large loan since he could not perform his physical job. And we never charge interest, not wanting to add to our clients’ financial burden (and it is outlawed in the Bible);
- researched similar cases across the country and contacted attorneys who had handled them to get more information;
- contested his health insurance company’s attempt to be repaid for the medical bills it had paid;
- kept our client and the insurance companies updated with case developments; and
- sent a lawsuit petition and discovery documents we were about to file in court to the business’s insurance company.
For confidentiality reasons, we are not permitted to disclose further information.
The excellent results
Mr. Berenson entered into lengthy negotiations and was able to make the insurance company pay $180,000.00.
Then he cut down medical bills that had to be repaid due to subrogation from $33,000.00 to $21,000.00.
He also cut his legal fee and expenses so his client would get more money.
His client received $100,000.00 in his pocket and was thrilled. Continue reading