There have been hundreds of car wrecks in Texas since the historic winter storm shut down our state this week. If you have been injured in a Texas icy road accident, you need to know how to proceed. This article will answer questions you may have including
- What should you do at the scene and later on?
- When and how can you make an insurance claim?
- Can you file on the other driver’s liability company, your company, or both?
- How can you prove the other driver was at fault?
- Will you have to file a lawsuit?