Bill Berenson has been designated as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only national organization composed of America’s top trial attorneys.
Membership in The National Trial Lawyers is limited to the Top 100 attorneys in each state. Prospective members are carefully screened before being invited to join. The criteria for membership include:
- Reputation among peers, the judiciary and the public;
- Achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer;
- Nominations from leading trial lawyers, current members and Executive Committee members;
- Leadership and membership in other national and state trial lawyer organizations;
- Rankings and ratings by leading national evaluation organizations
Mr. Berenson has zealously represented the victims of motor vehicle collisions for 34 years. He is an experienced trial lawyer who has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law for 20 years. Mr. Berenson has been involved in various high profile cases, most recently representing a severely injured young man in the controversial “Affluenza” case in Texas.
Mr. Berenson’s passion is to help his clients recover the maximum compensation possible as well as to help the community avoid collisions. He specializes in tractor trailer collision and drunk driving collisions and is the sponsor of the Walk Like MADD in Fort Worth and Dallas as well as other causes.