Happy Holidays! I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Here are a few of my favorite ways to get into the holiday spirit:
1. I close the office and give my hard working staff time to be with their families.
2. I relax, enjoy being with my wife and daughter, look at Christmas lights, and watch movies like “It’s a Wonderful Life” and “White Christmas,” since our fathers served during the Second World War. But we also watch movies like “Toy Story” and “Twilight.” And I sneak in some sports when I can.
3. We bring neighbors home-baked cookies and sweets.
4. I donate to the Angel Tree Fund and other holiday appeals and toys, clothes, and money to help those in need.
5. I continue exercising and eating well and try not to gain too much weight, especially since I have another marathon to run in three weeks.
6. I work hard at the office moving litigation matters and wrapping up files so I can get money to my clients faster.
5. I appreciate everything God has given me.