After being out of town on vacation for the last two weeks (wish I were still up there!), I returned to a busy court calendar and a rush of client business.
It's 8:15 on Friday night but I wanted to quickly report to potential new clients how successful the week has been in case you are trying to decide which personal injury attorney in North Texas to hire for your automobile or truck collision case. Here are some of my results:
* Won a crucial court hearing (by keeping out a police report that hurts my client's case in an upcoming trial);
* Filed two new lawsuits;
* Took three depositions in a major 18 wheel collision case;
* Negotiated favorable out of court settlements in four cases -- two for the entire policy limits available;
* Disbursed settlements to five clients. Of the three people I met this afternoon:
1. A young man my daughter's age received the total insurance policy limits available to him in only 28 days from the date of his collision; I was delighted when he said I was "awesome;"
2. A woman who I have represented in three car wrecks now said that I "was a blessing to me and my family" and was thrilled with the large recovery I got her a lot of money, then made a doctor greatly reduce his huge outstanding balance to zero; and
3. A man who has moved to Dallas sent his sister -- who I have represented in two crashes -- to pick up his check; she said her brother was "very happy with everything you did to help him out."
* Was hired to represent four new clients;
* Sent dinner to two clients who had just had surgery and were going home from the hospital (one can't even lift a pan and has three girls to feed);
* Helped a client purchase a replacement vehicle;
*Loaned another $2,500 -- interest free -- to a client to get him out of jail on outstanding warrants;
* Hired a new employee to assist with new client intake, investigations, property damage, and other tasks;
* Oh, and ran four out of five days and lifted weights three nights, sometimes until 11:00 p.m, and I've got a 20 mile training run first thing tomorrow morning to get ready for my next marathon in four weeks.
I will do whatever it takes to fight for you and make sure that you receive the money you deserve. Please read almost 200 client reviews here if you want second opinions on whether I can help you with your North Texas automobile or truck accident case.